I’ve put up a few scripts I find useful in windows (download at the end of the article):
- addpath.js – Add a path to the registry path.
- dt.cmd – Change to desktop folder.
- e.cmd – Open explorer in current or specified folder.
- regpath.js – Output the path stored in the registry.
- updateenvironment.js – Updates running apps with any changed settings in the registry.
- ccwd.py – Copy the current working directory to the clipboard
- cpath.py – Copy the current path to the clipboard
All of have acompanying batch files to run them, I generally have everything in a folder c:\usr\cmd, but they should work from anywhere in the path.