Progress: end-to-end music vis working

Initial versions of all the parts of my music vis / VJ tool are now in place: The midi controller connected to a python program, which sends OSC to the separate music vis (still the smilies). Now, I need to go back and rebuild/polish some of the more prototypey bits of the code so they can uploaded. Unfortunately the USB socket died on my physical midi controller, so controlling with a (prototype) emulator I built in this video. I've learned a lot more about the linux graphics stack than I ever wanted to, once these are polished it'll finally be time to make some different visuals.